Pay-per-click advertising is one of the best marketing investments you can make. Not only are both Bing and Google Ads PPC ads a relatively cheap cost-per-click compared to other marketing avenues, but they also target people where and when they most likely to need your product.
Let’s start with the facts. 80% of all Internet users use Facebook. Even 65% of adults over the age of 65 use Facebook. It has over 1.85 billion users. Most users check their Facebook page multiple times per day. Regardless of who your customers are, they are using Facebook. And, they use it daily. Therefore, one of the most important benefits of Facebook advertising is that your customers use it daily.
Google AdWords results receive 65% of the clicks that started with buying keywords, while organic results only receive 35 percent. SEO can take months if not years to rank on the top page, but Google Ads will put you there immediately.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Why should I pay an agency to manage my advertisements?
Having a professional agency manage your advertisements, will not only save you a lot of stress, but time as well. Our agency has shown over a 400% increase in conversions upon takeover with clients that have managed their accounts themselves. The better management you have, the more qualified leads you will receive in return.
Why does my business need a profesionally designed website?
In surveys, many business owners say they don’t have the skills, the time, or the money to build a business website. But a surprising number say that their business doesn’t need a website, either because it’s not required, or because they use social media instead. The business is the virtual store for your business, if you company does not have one you are behind the curve and customers will likely choose your competitors.
Why should my business use social media advertising?
Social media advertising is a much more effective way to nurture leads and transform prospective customers into loyal ones. This is because social media allows you to engage and interact with consumers unlike any other advertising platform. By establishing a two-way relationship between your company and a consumer, you’re establishing trust which can then present lucrative opportunities.
What is considered an Organic Listing?
When a search engine returns its search results, it gives you two types: organic and paid. Organic search results are the Web page listings that most closely match the user’s search query based on relevance. Also called “natural” search results, ranking high in the organic results is what SEO is all about.
How much do Google Ads cost?
- Google Ads is based on an auction system that rewards businesses who have high-quality ad campaigns with lower costs and better ad placement.
- You can exercise tight control over how your Google Ads budget is spent using tactics like ad scheduling, geotargeting, and device targeting.
- The average cost per click in Google Ads is between $1 and $2 on the search network. The average CPC on the Display Network is under $1.
- The most expensive keywords in Google Ads cost $50 or more per click. These are generally highly competitive keywords in industries that have high customer lifetime values, like law and insurance.
- Corporate retailers can spend up to $50 million per year on paid search in Google Ads.
- The average business using Google Ads spends between $9,000 and $10,000 per month on their Google paid search campaigns. That’s $100,000 to $120,000 per year.